The speed clamps were designed and engineered so you could adjust the Hyperpole securely in seconds, without the need of a hand tool to make necessary compression adjustments to the clamp. The clamps were purposely designed to allow you to make quick adjustments from fully collapsed to fully extended, or at any point along the poles extension. All done, easier, quicker, and more reliably.
• Nylon is exceptionally strong. The fibers have excellent toughness, abrasion resistance, and relatively resistant to abrasion and moisture absorption, long-lasting, resistant to wear and chemicals.
• Stainless steel 304 has excellent corrosion resistance in a wide variety of environments and when in contact with different corrosive media
• Corrosion resistance resists most oxidizing acids and Salts
• Right angle compression speed clamps that allow for rapid length selection
• Adjusts securely in seconds, without the need of a hand tool to make necessary compression adjustments
• No lubrication required due to the perpendicular design
• All Stainless-Steel hardware
• Perpendicular Lever Compression Speed Clamps
• Easier and quicker to make length adjustments
• Reduces user fatigue while increasing productivity